Amitabh Bachchan Speech on KBC

'Ek Chidiya Chonch Mein Tinka Liye Jo Jaa Rahi Thi,
Woh Sahaj Mein Hi Pawan Unchaas Ko Neecha Dikhati'
Kaun Banega Crorepati is not about the questions. It is not about the fame on national television and it is most definitely not about the money. The Show is about fair play, sportsmanship and the people. People who have defied all odds to be on the show, are self-assured and determined to emerge as winners. They are convinced and will not let anybody make them believe otherwise.


            Contestants I meet on the show come from varied backgrounds and it is most humbling to interact with them and listen to their stories. Some of these people inspire me in ways I wouldn't think possible. Over the last forty decades I have grown only because of the love of these people and it feels good to be on the show amongst them, to talk to them and to laugh with them. I love being the messenger of good fortune every time they win.

          If I being a contestant and winning a crore is tough, then being the one who has to break that dream is definitely tougher. How does one muster enough courage to shatter hopes ? And to tell a contestant that he has earned from the last ten levels but one wrong move and he has come crashing down, and that he hasn't played well enough to go ahead to the next round.

         The world of questions is fascinating. The official website of KBC is www.kbc.sonyliv.com The more questions I ask, the more it makes me realize how little we know and how important it is to travel, question, ponder and keep our minds open.

            For me , Kaun Banega Crorepati has been a learning experience. The teams at Synergy and Sony remind me  that you do not always have to be the lead player to steal the show. The Contestant I have met and the stories I have heard remind me always  that everything we face in life only helps  us build character and that most problems are only situations. And that if it is too difficult to laugh at these situations, there indeed is a problem.

"Here's looking forward to many more fascinating years of answers. And like I keep saying 'Koi Bhi sawaal Chhota Nahi hota'. i.e Sikhna Band to Jeetna Band."
Amitabh Bachchan


This whole post has been written exclusively for kbcofficial.in , the official page , blog, website of KBC with www.kbcsony.com or sonyliv.com/kbc.

The Season 7 of KBC will start soon. Till them always connected here. Thanks.










1 comment:

  1. very nice informative blog i like this.can anyone help me to find out the KBC Winner List 2017

    ReplyDelete